No other industry contributes both to economic importance and cultural significance as much as the transportation industry. After all, where would the world be without transportation?
Transportation has allowed the exchange of goods, the flourishing of economy and international trade, the convergence of dynamic cultures, and the enjoyment of travel and tourism.
Be it planes, trains or automobiles, embarking on a career in transportation can take you many places. Malaysia’s vibrant economy and fast-moving lifestyle has resulted in an increased demand in transportation, making skills in this industry highly sought after.
If you choose to study in the transportation sector, your diverse career choices will include:
• Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
• Aircraft Mechanic
• Aircraft Ground Support Equipment Technician
• Marine Mechanic
• Fibreglass Hull & Superstructure Builder
• Duyung Traditional Boat Maker
• Port Supervisor
• Automotive Electrical Technologist
• Commercial Transport Operations Manager
• Commercial Vehicle Driver
• Automotive Spray Painting Technician
• Automotive Assembly Manager
• Rail Operations Controller Supervisor
• Accident Vehicle Claim Advisor